Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Thea: The Awakening, Zorya 1, Part 4

The Orcs returned to my village and requested use of my Smithy again. I again challenged them to a wrestling match. My Dwarf Smith decided not to participate this time. He probably thought it was no challenge.
Won another wrestling match against Orcs.
In addition to the usual rewards, this time, two Orcs and their lunch joined my village.
Two Orcs and their lunch joined my village.
I completed the Cosmic Tree Quest by challenging the Zmey to a Fight Challenge. As expected, the option to replant the tree did not appear.
It was not possible to replant the Cosmic Tree.
I chose to hide the seed, which pleased the children of the night. As a result, an Orc Matriarch joined my people.
An Orc Matriarch joined the party.
After that, the score summary appeared. The Watchtower was my rarest item and contributed 35 points. My score was enough to unlock Zorya's first three bonuses.
The score after completing the Cosmic Tree Quest.
I noted that the Orc Matriarch had a new image. She had Magic (some from her equipment) and Attractiveness. She was also a decent fighter.
The attributes of the Orc Matriarch.
Shortly after, Dusktown, the capitol of the children of the night, appeared on the map. This was a result of my decision to hide the Cosmic Tree seed. In Lada's game, I had replanted the tree and Silveroak had appeared instead.
Goblins told me of Dusktown.
Another old oil lamp was found at the village well. I wonder how many of these things were there. Anyway, since I had a Totem, I had the Magic to handle the situation through a Hex Challenge.
Magic allowed me to choose the Hex option.
As a result, I received a Dark Pendant, some Will for a few people and Bless of Magic for all the participants.
The reward of winning the Hex Challenge.
I visited Dusktown. From past experience in Lada's game, I knew to bring a lot of food with my expedition. The food could be exchanged for training or Obsidian.
Some of the possible trades at Dusktown.
I decided to see what I could get from training. I was presented with a 4-Star Sneak Challenge.
The Giant Crow was good at Sneak Challenges.
After completing the Challenge, I received Bless of Dexterity and Perception. In my previous game with Lada, I discovered that there was an alternate reward from training. Thus, I wondered if it was the same here. When I would try a second training session later, I would receive similar rewards.
The rewards of training.
Between my first and second training sessions, the option to attempt an obstacle course appeared. Choosing that option gave Bless of Health to 5 of my people.
The chance to join an obstacle course appeared.
The Holy Hog had appeared earlier, before I had started the Giants Return Quest. This was different from Lada's game where the Holy Hog had appeared after I completed the Giants Return Quest.

Since I had chosen to make Zorya the Supreme Deity, I had a special reward from her. I received a Wild Boar and permanent Dexterity for my people.
Zorya rewarded her people.
For some strange reason, the Goblin Beast Master received a greater bonus of 5 to Dexterity instead of 3. It could be because he was the reward for Zorya's Divine Quest.
The Goblin Beast Master gained more Dexterity.
I had been passing my time chasing distant threats to my people. I hoped that the Giants Return Quest would start soon so I had something to concentrate my efforts on.

Thea: The Awakening, Zorya 1, Part 1
Thea: The Awakening, Zorya 1, Part 2
Thea: The Awakening, Zorya 1, Part 3
Thea: The Awakening, Zorya 1, Final Part

Thea: The Awakening, Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment